Chocolate is one of lifes most sweet little confections. You will find recipes from cheesecakes, to quick bread, to the elegant mousse. Cakes and cookies are always a plus. Please visit my recipe page for some great recipes!! Also don't for get to sign my guestbook as well as voting for my site by clicking on the link below!
1. Always read a recipe a couple of times to make sure you know what to do.
2. Get the ingredients ready so as not to find that you are out of something half way through.
3. Take your time, cooking is not a race, give yourself some time to prepare.
4. Don't turn the oven higher, thinking that you can bake something faster!! (I have seen people do this!!)
5. You can double recipes, but don't forget, DON'T double the salt. If the recipe call for a teaspoon, don't use two, use about one and a half or even less. Salt is mainly just used as a flavour enhancer.
6. Have fun!!!!
If anyone has any tips they would like to share, please let me know!!
1. If you've got melted chocolate all over your hands,
you're eating it too slowly.
2. Chocolate covered raisins, cherries, orange slices & strawberries
all count as fruit,
so eat as many as you want.
3. The problem: How to get 2 pounds of chocolate home from the store
in a hot car.
The solution: Eat it in the parking lot.
4. Diet tip: Eat a chocolate bar before each meal.
It'll take the edge off your appetite and you'll eat less.
5. If calories are an issue,
store your chocolate on top of the fridge. Calories are afraid of
and they will jump out of the chocolate to protect themselves.
6. If I eat equal amounts of dark chocolate and white chocolate,
is that a balanced diet?
Don't they actually counteract each other?
7. Money talks.
8. Chocolate has many preservatives.
Preservatives make you look younger.
9. Q. Why is there no such organization as Chocoholics Anonymous?
A. Because no one wants to quit.
10. Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do
That way, at least you'll get one thing done.
11. A nice box of chocolates can provide
your total daily intake of calories in one place.
Isn't that handy?
12. If you can't eat all your chocolate, it will keep in the
But if you can't eat all your chocolate, what's wrong with you?